Vanilla Stimpak is Combat stimpak in Horizon.
- Is usable in combat
- They heal a fixed amount of health now
- No longer heals limb damage (with 1 exception below)
- Heals 5% leg limb damage, to allow you to recover from limping in an emergency
- Has a 50-second cooldown before you can stimpak yourself again
- Applies a debuff that reduces your radiation resistance while it's healing
- Is boosted with the Medic Perk
- All Stimpaks that were hand-placed in the world are now replaced by "Adrenaline Injectors"
- Can be obtained rarely from loot (such as First Aid containers), and sometimes NPCs
- Can be purchased from doctors, and can also still be crafted with the right skills