- (NEW) Dusky Radroach: a variant that has higher DR than ER, and takes extra fire damage
- (NEW) Large Radroach: a variant that has more health and is larger than average
- Glowing Radroaches should spawn less frequently
- Generic Bloatflies should spawn more frequently than special types
- Dynamic encounters shouldn't occur at all until after you reached level 3 now*
- Dynamic encounters will spawn less frequently below level 10
*This can be changed using a global variable if you want to make your own patch tweak
- You should now receive a Personal Toolkit at level 2, in case your previous one was removed in the vault
- The Short-Names addon should now properly tag melee weapons
- The icon tag for melee enhancements should be correct now
- The CC Prey suit should no longer give you a suit for free (you only should have got the no-helm one anyway)
This page was last edited on 13 November 2018, at 07:34.
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. All rights reserved.
This site is a part of Fandom, Inc. and is not affiliated with the game publisher.